Sustainable Community-based Eco-tourism Development
Candidates must possess qualifications as specified in “Guideline for Thailand’s Annual International Training Course Programme” No. 2 “Qualifications” as well as following qualifications;-
- achieved a degree in relation to tourism management, environment, natural resources, social or other relevant disciplinary areas
- have 5 years of related work experience
Candidates must be nominated/ endorsed by their respective governments of the eligible countries/territories by the closing date for application
- Complete nomination documents must be submitted to TICA through the Royal Thai Embassy/ Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate- General accredited to eligible countries/ territories.
Form, duly completed (2 copies)
Curriculum Vitae in English
Copy of Title of the highest degree obtained
Copy of Identity
Application note addressed to María Andrea Matamoros Castillo, Secretary of State, where a letter of guarantee is requested, specifying whether the application is made through an employer, institution or personally.
An extra copy of all the aforementioned documentation
This training course aims at sharing Thailand’s experiences in applying Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP) to community-based and economic development. Course objectives are;
- To enhance the capability, potency and efficiency knowledge including the community enterprise development in Thailand based on the ecotourism
- To promote and academically collaborate the good relationship among participants
- To experience and expand in the concept of Thai tourism in various aspects
- To create and build the connection with others in Thai tourism areas
AITC Training Fellowship* include training fee, accommodation, allowance, insurance, and social programme.
This training course focuses on application of Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP) to community-based and economic development, including lectures and field visits. Topics of the training are such as;
- Sustainable Tourism in Thailand
- Marketing Communication, Tools and Strategies on Community based Tourism (CBT) Campaign
- Eco-tourism Business in Thailand
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP) and SEP Tourism
- Agritourism and Gastronomy Tourism
Reino de Tailandia
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: email@example.com(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70
Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS