Ending HIV-related Stigma in Health Facilities to Fast-Track 90-90-90 Targets
Form, duly completed (2 copies)
Curriculum Vitae in English
Copy of Title of the highest degree obtained
Copy of Identity
Application note addressed to María Andrea Matamoros Castillo, Secretary of State, where a letter of guarantee is requested, specifying whether the application is made through an employer, institution or personally.
An extra copy of all the aforementioned documentation
Applicants should have the following general
1) Age 27 to 50 years old.
2) Be in good physical and mental health in order
to undergo and be able to attend the entire
3) Have a good command of spoken and written
As well as, should have the followings specific
1) Work in HIV/AIDS Program as
• National HIV program officer in management/
• Subnational HIV program officer in management/
• Hospital sector in management/coordination
• Civil Society Organization/NGO (must have
project in cooperation with national AIDS
program office/subnational HIV program
2) Have experiences/skill in facilitating activities
of participatory training.
3) Expected to continue working in stigma and
discrimination reduction program/project after
finishing this course.
This training course aims at sharing Thailand’s
knowledge and experiences in reducing stigma and
discrimination in healthcare settings to fast-track
90-90-90 targets and ending AIDS by 2030. At the
end of this course, participants are expected to;
1) Better understand on the concept, factors,
impacts of stigma and discrimination in health
facilities, as well as having positive attitudes
toward PLHIV and key affected populations, the
mean of post-test scores is significantly higher
than that of the pre-test.
2) Can develop an action plan for reducing stigma
and discrimination related to HIV and key
affected populations in their settings using the
lesson learned from the training.
Also, the knowledge/skills gained from the course
could be applied to the work responsibility of
participants. In addition, if the curriculum and the
training are achieved, it will be proposed to
organize the on-site coaching under the SouthSouth Cooperation in order to strengthen the S&D
reduction program in their countries.
Terms of Awards
AITC Training Fellowship* includes training fee,
allowance, insurance, airport transfer and social
* Subject to rates and conditions established by
This training course focuses on what is S&D and
how to reduce S&D in health facilities. Topics of
the training are such as;
1) Concept of S&D and human rights;
2) Concept of 3x4 package of stigma and
discrimination reduction in health facilities;
3) Demonstration: S&D-5 activities of participatory
4) Practice: S&D-5 activities of participatory
5) Concept and method of continuous quality
6) S&D measurement and M&E
Reino de Tailandia
OFICINA PRESIDENCIAL DE BECAS /PUNTO FOCAL/ONE
email: email@example.com(link sends e-mail) Tel. 2235-88-70
Atención al Público: 9:00 AM a 5:00 PM Dirección: Col. Lomas del Mayab, Ave. República de Costa Rica entre Bac-Bamer y Banhcafe Antiguo local Care Honduras Tegucigalpa MDC, Honduras, CA.
PARA MAS INFORMACIÓN:
MILGIAN REYES OFICIAL DE BECAS